FOUL weather over trousers + tops what do you use

mendiplogs

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebay, Jon. I have a camo top and Royal Navy trousers. The trousers seem to be much better quality so I am on the look out for a Navy top to match. :001_smile:

One of my sons in law is in royal navy and i agree,his work trousers and jackets,and his foul weather trousers and jackets are all absolutely first class quality.

Ive seen and used army and air force clothing,but his navy stuff is in a different league.

The last time he came on leave he came out with me working for a day,so i took the opportunity to give him my sizes so heres hoping.

One of my sons in law is in royal navy and i agree,his work trousers and jackets,and his foul weather trousers and jackets are all absolutely first class quality.

Ive seen and used army and air force clothing,but his navy stuff is in a different league.

The last time he came on leave he came out with me working for a day,so i took the opportunity to give him my sizes so heres hoping.

HI MATE yes i have navy jacket with army trousers it keeps you dry so thats ok with :thumbup1:all the best jon :thumbup: