Out Door Cooking

Old WoodChip

Just thought I would share with you a stove I bought a couple of weeks ago after seeing one in action that my friend has and uses all summer when she has her stalls at music festivals and lives in her bell tent (some get all the luck)

No she does not sell these stoves & No I have no financial gain from recommending this, it's out of the goodness of my heart:wink:

This stove uses very few sticks and produces very little smoke so is one of the greenest cooking stoves around.

Called a Rocket Stove and sold by StoveTec Greenfire Wood & Charcoal Combination Rocket Stove | Rocket stove cookers | Wild Stoves

Not a stove to put in your backpack (unless your a giant) but if you enjoy days out with the kids and the great out doors & just load up the wheels and head for the hills then this maybe worth looking at:thumbup1:

Or of course you could use it while working if you have enough time to site down & make a brew:lol:

I use this with mine & love making waffles (call them what you like but waffles are closest I think) Round Pie Iron - Rome Outdoor Cookware UK :eating:

If anyone wants to know more just pm me, but no requests for weather forcasts, Wales is always wet:001_tt2:

Enjoy your summer wherever you are :thumbup:

Edited by Old WoodChip

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the square pie iron looks fantastic, and your post reminds me that i still havent had a decent bonnynbarby yet! I tend to just grab stuff from the kitchen but i guess the decent kit is more fun. Birthdays coming up soon......

cheers for posting

:001_cool:

the square pie iron looks fantastic, and your post reminds me that i still havent had a decent bonnynbarby yet! I tend to just grab stuff from the kitchen but i guess the decent kit is more fun. Birthdays coming up soon......

cheers for posting

:001_cool:

I got the round iron it fitted the stove better but square is just as good. They hold the heat so makes cooking easy, if you like BBQ you'll love these irons, built to last a life time..

Have fun :thumbup: