Introducing Skyland Equipment

Mark_Skyland

Firstly a big hi to everyone from me, Mark Hughes and my brother and business partner Barry Hughes. Here is a brief introduction to our buiness.

Skyland Equipment is a brand new arb retailer and the only one in Liverpool.

Barry and I have been working as tree surgeons since 1995, running a successful arb company and also subcontracting to other local arb firms.

In the last 17 years there haven't been any local arb shops for us to try, buy or even check out any of the latest equipment, more or less everything we need has been bought online.We aim to change this.

Skyland Equipment provides everything from chainsaws, files, ropes and harnesses to Kelly Kettles, sporks and merchandise.

In the very near future we will be providing a hire and repair service from mowers and blowers to chainsaws and stump grinders. More details will be posted here and on the web site.

Alongside the walk in shop we also have an ecommerce website (Home page) that will be packed with the best equipment the arb industry has to offer with some great student discounts and a regular sign up giveaway.

We would really like to find out what you want to see in the shop and the web site by either posting in this section of the forum, PMs or drop us an email at [email protected]. All feedback is very much appreciated, positive or negative.

So please pop in to the shop and say hi but for now get on to the website and sign up for the free climbing kit giveaway!

Don’t forget to look out for student discounts, future offers and discounts to members.

We are constantly updating the website and have many products still to add which we will be doing daily, so remember to keep checking back.

Thanks for taking an interest and we hope to see you soon.

Best regards

Mark and Barry.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Silky fox for the excellent comments and welcome, very much appreciated.:thumbup1:

There are quite a lot of people signing up for the give-away and don't forget its open to everyone, internationally as well as locally, who registers online.

If someone from the Maldives wins I will deliver it personally. :thumbup::laugh1:

Cheers Andy.:thumbup:

Matt, glad you like the site and the prices:thumbup1:

In regards to the T540XP its not available yet, and I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this but it should be available around August. We had one on demo for a few days and I must say it is a very nice saw, feels a lot nicer in the hand than the 020. I think it will be an 020 beater especially with the improvements they have lined up compared to the prototype we had.