which arb truck would suit me?? ideas & tips

jnoon

Unfortunately, I only have £3000 to spend. Took me a long time to save that, but doesn't seem to buy a lot of 4x4. The L/R will have to wait for another day!

If I see something whilst searching, I can post a link up. What's your budget?

well, around 6k, that will be next year though, imrunning the van and trailer atm, bought my tools etc with first years money, second years is for the truck then chipper :thumbup1: i will just keep looking until i can find the right one, your right 3 k doesnt buy much 4x4 maybe the older type l200 is worth a look?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately, I only have £3000 to spend. Took me a long time to save that, but doesn't seem to buy a lot of 4x4. The L/R will have to wait for another day!

If I see something whilst searching, I can post a link up. What's your budget?

i went shooting at the weekend with a pal of mine from college, he has a hilux w reg 100 thou on clock, got it at a farm sale for 3K and its tidy!!! right place right time i guess! lucky B*****D :lol:

Totally agree mate, the right vehicle will come along, they always do. I learnt a while ago never to go into debt for a vehicle as they just a piece of metal. Learnt the hard way after my Ninja ZX6R decided to drive itself into a ditch!!!

It's just a case of searching around :001_smile:

Edited by KingoftheRing

Totally agree mate, the right vehicle will come along, they always do. I learnt a while ago never to go into debt for a vehicle as they just a piece of metal. Learnt the hard way after my Ninja ZX6R decided to drive itself into a ditch!!!

It's just a case of searching around :001_smile:

yh keep searching mate :001_smile:

i went shooting at the weekend with a pal of mine from college, he has a hilux w reg 100 thou on clock, got it at a farm sale for 3K and its tidy!!! right place right time i guess! lucky B*****D :lol:

always worth checking ebay regularly, i picked up my v reg hilux 118 on the clock for £2K!! couldnt believe my luck, no body else bid on it!:confused1:

local papers good aswell, sometimes people dont know what they are selling, good luck!:thumbup1:

sussexlad: That Hilux sounds like a steal.

I've been searching ebay and autotrader to get an idea of price/condition. I've been abroad for a few years, so out of the circle when it comes to pricing. I'm just figuring out the lay of the land at the moment.

jnoon: I'll keep an eye out for any 110's and post a link up if I see any good condition hi-caps. :001_smile:

It took me a long time searching for my landy just trying to find the right one for the right price. Can get quite frustrating trying find the right one and can be tempted to just go for whatever but I definitely worth waiting and being patient.