carving living trees

want to compare carbon-footprints troll-speaker? I drive 130 miles per day to and from work. usually on my own in a car :( Unfortunately public transport is not possible up here in the north east of scotland as it costs twice as much and takes almost twice as long plus i dont work fixed hours and so cant stick to a train-schedule nor can i offer to car-share. I dont mind the carbon footprint to be honest, i have no kids for my footprint ends with me. what i do mind is the amount of fuel i have to buy and so the amount of tax i give to those idiots in the government to spend on their duck-houses!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about yogurt weaving hippies and happy endings (although, bit of a nasty insult to suggest a man might be a veggi) but nothing beats a happy ending like watching a man come plummeting out of the sky today into a hawthorn thicket... took us 30 minutes to untangle him. best laugh i've had in, forever,

want to compare carbon-footprints troll-speaker? I drive 130 miles per day to and from work. usually on my own in a car :( Unfortunately public transport is not possible up here in the north east of scotland as it costs twice as much and takes almost twice as long plus i dont work fixed hours and so cant stick to a train-schedule nor can i offer to car-share. I dont mind the carbon footprint to be honest, i have no kids for my footprint ends with me. what i do mind is the amount of fuel i have to buy and so the amount of tax i give to those idiots in the government to spend on their duck-houses!

carbon footprints? i hold my hands up,, 840bhp supercharged Holden VXR8. I never said I was an angel...

what flying? para...

Great thread :thumbup1:

I have'nt had time to read it all but the challenge to carve living wood is to good to pass up on, I just cant belive I have never thought of doing it before :blushing:

Watch this space :thumbup:

hilarious post mate.:thumbup1:.........nearly as funny as my post.....:001_rolleyes:

oh...and what kind of flying? gliding or paragliding?

do you fly? sorry to go off topic, here's a bit of footage from yesterday (iphone when not in the air), and a totally masterful bit of handling from someone at the end...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIRhDUmVH18]queens jubilee? no thanks.. - YouTube[/ame]

Unfortunately not managed to get into it yet. Did some powered-flight stuff previously (Piper cub and once a twin engine private jet... long story) but only managed to try Hang- once and para- once. Both in the Alps, both on tandem rigs. Fantastic times. Have looked into getting qualified here but living in Aberdeen the closes places are a ways off and right now i just dont have the time. Either too busy with work or busy carving.

loved teh video, the chap at the end who was managing to place-hold against the wind... thats skill