Green mech cs 100..??

jnoon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sawthumb u ent used a jo-beau m400 lol thats the best gravity feed chipper iv used as u many well find out at the end of next month :lol:

ask ed he may fill u in :thumbup:

Ah yes, I’ve heard good things about them, it would be interesting to see one working. A bit worried it’ll make me regret buying the green mech though. Maybe I don’t want to see it, ignorance is bliss after all. Why do you think edwards so happy all the time:thumbup:

and where in the world do u live most my jobs are in back gardens that only have about 750mm gate good luck gettin a 125 in there mate :lol::lol:

Well most of the time the side gate is not the only access but I honestly cant think of a job recently that I had no access but then again I am not working in London and chip dont often stay on site so if I do have to drag a few branches it just means I dont have to wheele barrow wood chip.

Mind you when I did work in london most of the work was street trees or on a common.

lol poor ed

iv used both machine i like the jo-beau more i think they are better at chipping, but 2 things i really like about cs 100

so easy to change blades where that m400 is a pig

and its a much better ballanced machine to move about

but u will see what i mean when we get the 2 machine together

I dont there is much difference between the Jo Beau and the GM. When i was buying mine it really was a close call as to which I went for. At the end of the day it was a poor salesman from GM that blew it for them (not you Pete!!) and a good deal from FR Jones that won the day. Performance wise, very very close!

Well most of the time the side gate is not the only access but I honestly cant think of a job recently that I had no access but then again I am not working in London and chip dont often stay on site so if I do have to drag a few branches it just means I dont have to wheele barrow wood chip.

Mind you when I did work in london most of the work was street trees or on a common.

round here its all small gate ways and long drag if u ent got somthing like a jo-beau or cs 100 it hard

i brought the m400 over a bandit 65 because 60-65 percent of my jobs i could not bear the drag up slopes etc if most of my work was streets i would have somthing with no strees like u say easier

Ah yes, Ive heard good things about them, it would be interesting to see one working. A bit worried itll make me regret buying the green mech though. Maybe I dont want to see it, ignorance is bliss after all. Why do you think edwards so happy all the time:thumbup:

Right Martin, we're giving tosh the Willow with the 40ft poles above the old pollard to do.

Call me lazy ( or Ty might call me old) but I just got so used to bunging in branches and forgetting about it that I could not go back to a gravity fed thing and if push came to shove I think I could get a the timber wolf 125 in 90 Percent of the jobs you get a cs .

Tom,

You are the venerable one we aspire to be like.

You've made it work and in a foreign country top boot.

Some-one to aspire too (apart from the dreadfull smell your tipper cab ona wet day...hhhh:001_tt2:)

Ty

• 4 weeks later...