Sign in to follow this  
Steve Bullman

Tree fungi ID android app update

The issue with the back button not closing the app has now been addressed(along with a few other minor niggles). Please update your version to the latest for the effects to take place.

Hi,

Congratulations on the app. It looks great and is really easy to get around however;

I deleted the app and re-loaded it yesterday (22/05/12). Unfortunately, the back button still does not close the app but more annoyingly every time I open it, it downloads the 683 .jpg images all over again!

I have a Samsung Nexus S and any help would be appreciated.

Did you remove the data from the sd card as well? Please take those steps if not and it should hopefully fix the issue. For future reference I dont think there is any need to remove the app prior to updating.

If the images are still downloading it means the download wasnt completed fully. Have you made sure the download is left uninterupted preferably with auto sleep disabled??

please get back to me if those steps dont solve the problem.

If the images are still downloading it means the download wasnt completed fully. Have you made sure the download is left uninterupted preferably with auto sleep disabled??

please get back to me if those steps dont solve the problem.

Checked all the above Steve. The update is uninterrupted but when I do a new start of the program the updater keeps asking the same on my phone.