John Roberts

I'm just an arborist why do I need Cloud1?

A simple question.

So here is the answer.

Cloud1 is the next tool in the box and it's free.

You can store all your customer details, email, phone number, location so you never have to search for them again. And it will even tell you how to get to them.

And you can add all your work colleagues, subcontractors and suppliers as well.

You can map the trees you are going to work on.

You can put all your work details in there, so when you go on site you know exactly what your doing, and you can download the data to MS Word, Excel and Google Earth.

You have over 1500 common and Latin names; and and arborist's dictionary.

And loads of other stuff as well.

If you are not good with computers we do a half day training course in the app for only £50.

**Just up Cloud1 is now used in 11 countries around the world**

Welcome to our customer in Singapour

Edited by John Roberts
Additional Info

treequip   

I am not just an arborist, none of us are, we are all awesome.....:thumbup1::thumbup1:

I am currently using the "invoice to go app" for the iPad, which I find is nearly as awesome as an arborist. What will cloud1 do for me that my current set up won't?

I like your price, the iPad app was over a tenner.

If you set up a cusomer in the app then you can put in all their details, that's sort of speeks for its self. So you have phone number, email, location in there. But then if you have other information like invoices or work requisitions you can load those within the same customer area so you know where they are. So some straight forward organisation, to start with.

So if you go to the site and you are looking at the work to be done, you can map the tree, then input the work that needs to be done. You can then transfer that file back to the office, via email, or store it on your phone.

Back at the office you can download the data to your desktop software (Word, Excel, OpenOffice, GIS, CAD whatever). Or you can just transfere the file to another memeber of staff and say "here is the customer, location, tree, and work: off you go". And if you have the invoice there on the phone they can transfer it to the customer when the work is finished.

You also have an arb-dictionary so if the customer hasn't a clue what you are talking about they can get a short definition there and then. Also you can link to a directed google serach that cuts out all the pages of rubbish.

There is loads of other stuff as well.

Edited by John Roberts
spelling

treequip   
If you set up a cusomer in the app then you can put in all their details, that's sort of speeks for its self. So you have phone number, email, location in there. But then if you have other information like invoices or work requisitions you can load those within the same customer area so you know where they are. So some straight forward organisation, to start with.

So if you go to the site and you are looking at the work to be done, you can map the tree, then input the work that needs to be done. You can then transfer that file back to the office, via email, or store it on your phone.

Back at the office you can download the data to your desktop software (Word, Excel, OpenOffice, GIS, CAD whatever). Or you can just transfere the file to another memeber of staff and say "here is the customer, location, tree, and work: off you go". And if you have the invoice there on the phone they can transfer it to the customer when the work is finished.

You also have an arb-dictionary so if the customer hasn't a clue what you are talking about they can get a short definition there and then. Also you can link to a directed google serach that cuts out all the pages of rubbish.

There is loads of other stuff as well.

Well then I might just see you in Manchester, does the fifty quid include lunch?:laugh1:

Can't believe I just asked that, been working with these Yorkshire lads too much.

Stubby   
I am not just an arborist, none of us are, we are all awesome.....:thumbup1::thumbup1:

I am currently using the "invoice to go app" for the iPad, which I find is nearly as awesome as an arborist. What will cloud1 do for me that my current set up won't?

I like your price, the iPad app was over a tenner.

There is a serious out break of awesomness around ! You godda blow that trumpet some time . I agree ! :thumbup: