How far have you ran/cycled/swam today?

i did the race for men 5k in gloucester today, weather was truly awful courtesy of big bertha! but despite the field being very slimy with deep puddles...i managed a new pb of 18 mins 52, beating my previous by nearly a minute and managed to raise a few quid in the process along a few hundred others. 👍👍👍 happy days

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took part in "Race the Train" this weekend in west Wales, and beat it! its a 10 k cross country race and was a great atmosphere. unfortunately picked up a bloody big blister along the way!

on the underside of my big toe and pretty painful..but worth it! 😃

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1408310816.030966.jpg.3ae195acd8a7ebe7a5b7b206d75fcfb1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

out with the boy on the mountain bikes yesterday and not really watching what I was doing and came a cropper on a jump - over the handle bars and got a few good roasties on my hip back and hands and big bruises down the leg on some pretty rough gravel :blushing:

Wouldn't be so bad if we wernt off to France tomorrow camping :001_rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
WOAHHH!!!

Havent been on here for ages.

I mentioned a while ago that I was going to take up a challenge for 2014 that involved running a half marathon a week for the whole year. Well im 18 half marathons in and Im still not broken!

If you want to have a look at some of the photos etc then click the link and it'll take you to the facebook page.

I was even featured in the Readers Challenge section of this months Outdoor Fitness magazine if anyone reads that.

Anyway, its good to be back.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/52-in-52/184184031766118

Congratulation Christopher :thumbup:

An incredible effort.

Edited by Woodworks

• 8 months later...
Congratulation Christopher :thumbup:

An incredible effort.

Thanks Woodworks! That post was a while ago, as was the finish of my challenge. Have a look at the link for a few photos. Good turn out for the 52nd run, through a snowy Hamsterley Forest.

(havent ran a half since!!)

https://www.facebook.com/52-in-52-184184031766118/timeline/