McCulloch - was there ever a good one ?!

TimberCutterDartmoor

if you do gimme a nudge so I don't miss it please.

Have to say the twins surprised me not that I know what they are worth but I would have been happy if it where mine.

i was chuffed to bits :thumbup: and also the parts are going well

there is alot of interest in them from australia usa sweden :thumbup:

They weren't that cheap though! The contra was £200 when it was introduced, considering a mini was £65, and a decent sized house could be bought for around £1-2k

Have you a date for that? i was thinking £192 in around 1976 and whilst house prices were rising fast (probably doubled from 76 to 79 when I bought at 29k)...

I never had one and where I worked the big saw was the dolmar CT but I only got to use the partners and poulans till I bought my first Husky chainsaw in 76 as I was climbing then and establishment before that

Have you a date for that? i was thinking £192 in around 1976 and whilst house prices were rising fast (probably doubled from 76 to 79 when I bought at 29k)...

I never had one and where I worked the big saw was the dolmar CT but I only got to use the partners and poulans till I bought my first Husky chainsaw in 76 as I was climbing then and establishment before that

Which? House prices or contra prices? House prices are from my nan, people whose property I've surveyed, etc. the chainsaw price is from old dealer price lists from AS - Stihl contra info sharing thread.

Which? House prices or contra prices? House prices are from my nan, people whose property I've surveyed, etc. the chainsaw price is from old dealer price lists from AS - Stihl contra info sharing thread.

Saw.

I might still be able to find invoices for my first motor saws, starting with the 165r then a 280cd