Access Ecology Ltd - require climber sub-contractors for bat surveys

JonnyB

Hi all,

At Access Ecology Ltd, we undertake ecological surveys and design mitigation strategies for Natural England protected species licences. As an ex-tree surgeon holding a bat worker licence, I run our Arborist Support Team providing ground-based and aerial surveys of trees to ascertain the presence or absence of bats and nesting birds.

To comply with H&S we're looking for casual sub-contractors to accompany our ecologists on aerial surveys. We don't undertake tree surgery works but ask that our contractors have 'Climb Trees and Perform Aerial Rescue' certification as a minimum, we can supply climbing kit if necessary. Contractors would assist in climbing the trees and recording findings on field survey sheets.

We are based in South Yorkshire but work across the country so please feel free to provide me with your contact details wherever you may be based.

My contact details are below and I look forward to hearing from you,

Jonathan Moore

0114 2587819

[email protected]

Ecological consultants providing approved bat survey and phase 1 habitat survey - Access Ecology

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds an excellent opertunity! and one that i'll contact you about :)

Just curious as to travel. Would the candidate/s have to travel to sheffield to your base each day necessary?

I only ask as i'm quite a way from sheffield but quite interested!

Cheers Chris

Hi Chris,

We work on projects all over the UK, so are looking to build a network of local contractors who we could use on jobs in their area. If you can make it Sheffield, that's great, but otherwise we would organise meeting you on site or picking you up along the way.

We have a project coming up over the next week or so in the Wetherby area, not quite local to Skipton, but if you're interested give me a call or drop me an email with your contact details and rates.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Hi all,

At Access Ecology Ltd, we undertake ecological surveys and design mitigation strategies for Natural England protected species licences. As an ex-tree surgeon holding a bat worker licence, I run our Arborist Support Team providing ground-based and aerial surveys of trees to ascertain the presence or absence of bats and nesting birds.

To comply with H&S we're looking for casual sub-contractors to accompany our ecologists on aerial surveys. We don't undertake tree surgery works but ask that our contractors have 'Climb Trees and Perform Aerial Rescue' certification as a minimum, we can supply climbing kit if necessary. Contractors would assist in climbing the trees and recording findings on field survey sheets.

We are based in South Yorkshire but work across the country so please feel free to provide me with your contact details wherever you may be based.

My contact details are below and I look forward to hearing from you,

Jonathan Moore

0114 2587819

[email protected]

Ecological consultants providing approved bat survey and phase 1 habitat survey - Access Ecology

Just a quick question, would there be possible work in scotland?