Spiders in oz!

Hi people.. focusing on moving to australia. This is going to sound silly but i have a ridiculous fear of spiders..what are the chances of encountering them on the job/up a tree?? :blushing:

I'm not a fan of things that crawl, and i have worked there in total for 6mths, on the ground and up the trees, can't say i ever did see one, but i was very , very hungover all the time i was there, :thumbup1: i'd say don't worry about it , they are more scared of you.:lol: just have fun and enjoy the time. You only live once :thumbup1:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.