So you wanna job? Do you really want a job?

Andy Collins

It's struck me on reading thread after thread on here that this has to be the best platform to sell yourself to prospective employers. So you can talk the talk, but can you really walk the walk? why not add a short vid with your thread showing us what you can do, how you roll? stand out from the crowd, be noticed, make me want to take you on. I personally don't give a jot for CVs (they tend to be a little liberal with the truth anyway) and I don't care if Bert says your the dogs danglies, show us that you can do the job!! The forum is there, the opportunity is there, just do it.:001_smile:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis forum has given me a medium with which to sell myself for years and now represents a significant thing, god bless the talk.

\my advice has always been to others to just dig deep and get stuck in, theres no wrong, and we are all on a learning journey, and you never know whos reading, you would be surprised.

I reckon they bet each other on who dares hit you on the head with the mike :biggrin: you were that boring they were just trying to lighten the mood a little, after all, hours and hours listening to you blather on about this little fungi over here and this little one under there is a bit much :001_tt2:

I reckon they bet each other on who dares hit you on the head with the mike :biggrin: you were that boring they were just trying to lighten the mood a little, after all, hours and hours listening to you blather on about this little fungi over here and this little one under there is a bit much :001_tt2:

They didn't even get any where near the full-on fungal frenzy that day :001_rolleyes:

You should have seen the poor lad from Lonely Planet, bet he never even wants to see another fung in his life :lol:

IMG_6467.JPG.a5f4b28f268d8033878fb9d696cd5b0b.JPG

IMG_6473.JPG.9c8610029fb72cd8f1c8129ccaa6c509.JPG