scared of heights?

Rik

I have a fear of falling from a great hight and hitting the floor very hard, but I use a rope and harness to prevent this :)

I also have a fear of hitting things or things hitting me in my car on the Mway at 80MPH.

I'm in far more control up a tree than I am on the road, so I know which worries me more ;)

I have a fear of falling from a great hight and hitting the floor very hard, but I use a rope and harness to prevent this :)

I also have a fear of hitting things or things hitting me in my car on the Mway at 80MPH.

I'm in far more control up a tree than I am on the road, so I know which worries me more ;)

dave id be more worried about your daughter asking for a rise in her pocket money especially with that axe:lol:

one must agree,up a tree im in control :biggrin:,on a road ,nobody knows:thumbdown:

I must add that on more than a few occasions when ive been up a tree and having one of those 'if this goes wrong im dead' moments, its been the money on the job thats got me through! What i mean is tht if the job were for free id have cone down and left tge job, but i would have walked away with no money. As i am writing this i am realising that maybe its not been such a good tactic hmmm

Time to re-think my game plan :scared1::goodnight:

I have a fear of my anchor point failing. I climber near me came out a tree when his anchor point failed on him, it wasn't even a small anchor point, it must have been 20 to 30 cm across. A freak thing I know but it wrecks my nerves sometimes when I look up and realize how small my anchor point is. It doesn't help that I absolutely hate heights, but I'm also sure this is what keeps my climbing, love the rush it gives me.