Show us your website!

button1803

Bit of Web advice needed.

Payed my website housing company a decent wedge last year for seo stuff which has worked getting us a decent placement but now less than a year on they say I need to spend another 400 on redoing it as apparently key words and links die off and need reviving ells our findability will drop off dramatically and quickly.

To me it just sounds suss nd they have just found a licence to print money from our ignorance

Sent from my D5803 using Arbtalk mobile app

I wouldn't spend another penny on seo. I've never done it, rank high for my area and get 2-3 enquiries a day on average. The tree game isn't that tech savvy so are the competitors really surging ahead with placement?

To test how you rank use google chrome, use an incognito tab and search to see where you come (if use usual browser the search will be influenced by previous pages you've visited)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I wouldn't spend another penny on seo. I've never done it, rank high for my area and get 2-3 enquiries a day on average. The tree game isn't that tech savvy so are the competitors really surging ahead with placement?

To test how you rank use google chrome, use an incognito tab and search to see where you come (if use usual browser the search will be influenced by previous pages you've visited)

Good point, not like I'm competing against 100s in same area.

Really boils me it's a constant we want money off you for your website and if you don't you'll disappear......

Getting suspicious that that could happen intentionally instead of progressively by them deleting what's been done before to make sure your ranking drops so you panic and spend more to get it back especially since its something they know we can't check up on.

Almost blackmail!!

Sent from my D5803 using Arbtalk mobile app

There's nothing to it. Just make sure what you want to be ranked for is mentioned on your website a bunch of times but don't spam it, and have links to your site from the likes of a Facebook page, twitter and online directories. Also make sure you're on the google local businesses listings and all of that's free!! A website once it's been built should cost you around £5 a month hosting and that's it

There's nothing to it. Just make sure what you want to be ranked for is mentioned on your website a bunch of times but don't spam it, and have links to your site from the likes of a Facebook page, twitter and online directories. Also make sure you're on the google local businesses listings and all of that's free!! A website once it's been built should cost you around £5 a month hosting and that's it

Fully agree, some time spent writing and publishing some posts of recent work - at least 200 words will really help your seo - do a bit of reading up on the basics and how to not spam write etc