Show us your website!

button1803

In truth no one really knows how google ranks sites and it's always changing. I have a blog which is probably the most powerful seo tool you can have. Just need to add more onto that!

Google say sites need to be mobile ready, yet I see web sites ranked on page 1 which aren't mobile friendly and are poorly designed. Social media, having a google+ account with reviews, google places, etc, etc all contribute to a good ranking in google. Having said that I try not to get to bogged down with google, there is more to marketing than google. Fliering, local advert and word of mouth for me is more powerful than google and it's what is working for me.

Yoursite looks professional and I know what you do and how to contact you, so that is priority. If that works for you then it's cool.

Here mine. Do the photography and logo myself. It's a customised Wordpress theme I bought for £14. I have no idea why people pay huge bucks for web design these days. A bit of knowledge in css and Wordpress is powerful. All mobile and iPad ready.

Tree Surgery and Hedge Care , Derby | Gardenscape

I like you website.

Having said that I try not to get to bogged down with google, there is more to marketing than google. Fliering, local advert and word of mouth for me is more powerful than google and it's what is working for me.

/QUOTE]

You're absolutely right, but once you're ranked well on google it's a free resource to get the phone ringing so I like to pay attention!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Anyone care to take a look at mine and pass comment. Don't do much tree work nowadays. Concentrate on my hedgelaying. Quality hedge laying in Staffordshire, Stafford and surrounding counties.

Slight mistake on the about page. (2 Is) as below

II love laying hedges and have recently decided to enter local and national competitions again having last competed in the eighties. I lay mostly in our local style (Stafford) but also Midland and Derby styles.

Would definitely be worth expanding some of your text a bit to explain things a bit more. All helps with Google.

Slight mistake on the about page. (2 Is) as below

II love laying hedges and have recently decided to enter local and national competitions again having last competed in the eighties. I lay mostly in our local style (Stafford) but also Midland and Derby styles.

Would definitely be worth expanding some of your text a bit to explain things a bit more. All helps with Google.

Thank you. I'll take a look at that.

• 4 weeks later...