Show us your website!

button1803

The joys of running a business. Either take up one of the companies that promise (and cost) the earth to design it for you, where you have to provide so much input yourself to get it how you want it that you may as well do it yourself, or DIY and learn as much as you can about it.

One thing that I did find out, domain names can be really expensive from certain companies but a few quid from others! I think that they advertise available domains without actually owning them, so shop around.

Alright mate, just wondering why you mention my business on your website. You've written, "Why Choose Us Over... Nick Bailey Tree Surgeon Or The Rest Of The Pack."

Not sure if you're slagging us off or not? :001_smile:

Careful, he's the batman of the tree surgeon world!!!

:lol:

Alright mate, just wondering why you mention my business on your website. You've written, "Why Choose Us Over... Nick Bailey Tree Surgeon Or The Rest Of The Pack."

Not sure if you're slagging us off or not? :001_smile:

Never good to name names like this.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Arbtalk mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
https://www.treereportcompany.com/

Comments invited.

And with thanks to the arbtalk membership who provided pictures. If the accreditation is wrong please let me know

Tree Report Company is an Arboricultural Consultancy Practice operating in Oldham, Saddleworth, Manchester and the North West.

it doesn't seem necessary to capitalize Arboricultural, Consultancy and Practice?

The provision of the sites Topographical Survey (which may be emailed to us in most digital formats) is used the basis for our digital survey plans - needs an as after used

Inspections are undertaken in accordance with industry best practice to provide a informative written report, - 'an informative' don't know the technical reason for an instead of a

The overall appearance looks professional and a good collection of images.

Tree Report Company is an Arboricultural Consultancy Practice operating in Oldham, Saddleworth, Manchester and the North West.

it doesn't seem necessary to capitalize Arboricultural, Consultancy and Practice?

The provision of the sites Topographical Survey (which may be emailed to us in most digital formats) is used the basis for our digital survey plans - needs an as after used

Inspections are undertaken in accordance with industry best practice to provide a informative written report, - 'an informative' don't know the technical reason for an instead of a

The overall appearance looks professional and a good collection of images.

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Thanks for that, I appreciate that you've taken the time to go through it. I've proof read it several times and still missed the errors:blushing:

I've edited it now.

• 3 weeks later...