Sign in to follow this  
Steve Bullman

iPad App support

I have had several enquiries from users asking when an iPad version of each app will be available. The current iPhone versions are entirely compatible with the iPad and are displayed with no screen distortion unlike some apps. The images used in each app are high quality, and also reduced in size when uploaded to the iPhone. The base image size is actually closer to the size of the iPad, so when displayed do not appear blown up and lose clarity.

I can confirm this, I have been using it on the iPad 3 with no problems at all.

Andy brought his one with him to Capel Manor to show off the app....I was quite jealous to be honest as it does look even better on the larger screen. Going to have to get one myself now :001_rolleyes:

Andy brought his one with him to Capel Manor to show off the app....I was quite jealous to be honest as it does look even better on the larger screen. Going to have to get one myself now :001_rolleyes:

Have to say, that I found it absolutely astounding on the ipad

Will also have to aquire one my self. :thumbup1:

Plus it also worked after I had dropped it :blushing:

IMG_9301.jpg.b49edf8f114c09cb0ac5e0508dfa24cc.jpg