The diary of an obsessive compulsive arborist

You mean the generic terms that this forum uses alongside about 90% of the other forums on the internet, not to mention twitter, google, facebook etc etc?

Funny stuff :)

Yes that generic statement of copyright terms. Nothing against you thats the way it all works, like I said, nothing im not prepared to give away is fine.

My work has a value, one that I need to make money from like you do this site, protecting assets, just like you.

not funny, serious business:001_huh:

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be a big hole if you left Tony, you are one of them rare and different characters that flex the perspective of many of us to see things differently.

I would suggest you hang on to you "Materials and rights" The legal bumf is there as has to be everywhere these days. Your name is next to what you say/said. Im sure those responsible for Arbtalk would be flexible in your reproduction rights etc. It brings A.T to the fore and those who contribute. To the mutual benefit of all parties.

I've had reviews published to no financial gain on arbtalk. It helps others. I wouldn't particularly want to do it as a job but if I got the opportunity, it would probably be because of A.T. Elsewhere I'd have to pay an agents fee. It works both ways.

I've found some members irritating and callous at times. We are all human and all different and may abuse the web as a place to vent a bad day! So I avoid confrontation.

If this is it though Thank you Tony and all the best to you with your path/s in life.

No tony, it's still somewhat amusing. But as you wish. Just might be best when you do come back to the site if you don insult the membership again by implying no one on here has anything at all to offer beyond social interaction...but again, that's your call :)

Im out of this conversation its going nowhere, and never will.

If you want to imply im insulting the general members thats your call.

Oh well, I guess that the Diary closed then. Thanks for sharing the scores of pics over time, and your contributions to the forum in general over the time you've been here.

The forum rules were in place when it was set up back in 2007, and you agreed to follow the rules as a forum member, like it or not. Such a shame that you put so much effort into your work to then choose this stance now. Oh well. Most people help others with advice for no other reason than they purely wish to just help, no hidden agendas. Others take their ball and run away so noone can play any more. Such a pity.

Would be a big hole if you left Tony, you are one of them rare and different characters that flex the perspective of many of us to see things differently.

I would suggest you hang on to you "Materials and rights" The legal bumf is there as has to be everywhere these days. Your name is next to what you say/said. Im sure those responsible for Arbtalk would be flexible in your reproduction rights etc. It brings A.T to the fore and those who contribute. To the mutual benefit of all parties.

I've had reviews published to no financial gain on arbtalk. It helps others. I wouldn't particularly want to do it as a job but if I got the opportunity, it would probably be because of A.T. Elsewhere I'd have to pay an agents fee. It works both ways.

I've found some members irritating and callous at times. We are all human and all different and may abuse the web as a place to vent a bad day! So I avoid confrontation.

If this is it though Thank you Tony and all the best to you with your path/s in life.

I appreciate the sentiments, its never going to be final... as I have too many friends on here and its great for that aspect:thumbup: