hi lux mot shocker!

john p

I have had 4 land rovers, 2 bobtail range rovers countless jap trucks and the one that takes the biscuit for me is my little Suzuki Sj410 bought for £150 4 years ago, its never cost much to mot, its cheap tax and classic insurance and will go places most wont for many reasons its narrow width and light weight being just 2 :thumbup1:

I used to a bit of off roading, my vehicle was a sj413,with a set of grizzlys, this could go many places that the souped up landies couldnt,as you say down to the narrow wheel base. Landies v hilux: hilux everytime for me, this is probably a bit unfair to landrovers as my last landrover was in 1983 and was made in 1963, a 2 & quarter petrol (12mpg) 55mph, im positve the newer ones fair better, but not interested in finding out. One fault for the hilux is they must be the most uncomfortable truck on the market.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I don't really fancy having the drivers window open on a winters day just so I can lean my arm on it.

haha yes! exactly what i thought when i got in a defender.

i'm 6'4" and the landy is way to cramped for me! hilux for me aswell, our 22 year old one at work is on 250k and will go on to twice that easily.

You're all wrong! Navaras for the win!

Oh wait, hang on a second.....they are completely crap and break down constantly (13 trips to garage in 12 months)!

If I was getting a truck again it would be a G wagon.

The farm workhorse did that in feb too......... and its a landrover!!! :lol::thumbup:

Look at that, every time someone says they like their truck the Landy owners start slagging off for no reason.

When you go to places like Africa there's is a reason why you only find Toyotas!

Anyway, I've been on the 'Landrover Appreciation' thread and stirred them up. Haha :)

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?brtfia

Look at that, every time someone says they like their truck the Landy owners start slagging off for no reason.

When you go to places like Africa there's is a reason why you only find Toyotas!

Anyway, I've been on the 'Landrover Appreciation' thread and stirred them up. Haha :)

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?brtfia

He didn't though, the OP started the landrover slagging match. I find the Landrover owner rarely start the slagging, nothing to prove you see:001_tongue: