Overloading lol

chrisgilltreesurgery

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they officer is kind and goes the route of the fixed penalty system, then £60 up to (but not including) 10% overweight, £120 from 10% and up to (but not including) 15% overweight, £200 above 15%. However, for serious overloading (30%) you get a court summons and a proper big fine. You can also get taken to court "under construction and use" regulations if the extent of overloading is adversely affecting handling.

Edited by Pedroski

£50K Unimog U20 with chipbox and rear mounted chipper, the U20 is a very similar footprint to my canter so can stillnget into tight driveways etc

Breaking into the commercial market so the U20 will suit perfectly....... I hope

You're very lucky, I contacted Stan twice about trading my Mog and chipper for that U20 and chipper. He never bothered to get back to me :thumbdown:

Seems to be a lot of it about recently. Two weeks ago I asked Paul at Overland for their bank details so I could send £11K for a Schliesing. He never called back despite me leaving another eight messages for him!

The recession obviously doesn't apply to some people. :confused1:

You're very lucky, I contacted Stan twice about trading my Mog and chipper for that U20 and chipper. He never bothered to get back to me :thumbdown:

Seems to be a lot of it about recently. Two weeks ago I asked Paul at Overland for their bank details so I could send £11K for a Schliesing. He never called back despite me leaving another eight messages for him!

The recession obviously doesn't apply to some people. :confused1:

Agreed. I don't know what gets into some people's heads. I called a firm up this morning to see if that MEWP I told you about would be available this morning. Bloke confirmed it would be, but asked me to call him back before lunch if I wanted it for certain. So I called him at 10.30, and he told me Friday would now be more convenient as he's bricklaying :confused1:

Still a good price, and no skin off my nose so I've booked it for Friday, which meant I got on with other pressing matters today. Just seems a bit odd though!

Agreed. I don't know what gets into some people's heads. I called a firm up this morning to see if that MEWP I told you about would be available this morning. Bloke confirmed it would be, but asked me to call him back before lunch if I wanted it for certain. So I called him at 10.30, and he told me Friday would now be more convenient as he's bricklaying :confused1:

Still a good price, and no skin off my nose so I've booked it for Friday, which meant I got on with other pressing matters today. Just seems a bit odd though!

I had a guy doing a bit of plastering in our house 3 weeks ago, just a few patchy bits, I asked if he would be up for giving me a quote to re render my house and new garage, he said he would, I'm still waiting for a price?? If people ask for quotes off me I give them it within a week max, usually within 24 hrs. I enquired about an iron horse forwarder last year and am still waiting for a price??:(

Just to set the record straight..

ACPrice have not quoted £50k for a U20 with chip box and chipper, so i am not sure who has..the demo machine will not be for sale until after the APF..

If anyone would like a quote for a U20 I would be more than happy to supply it.

As for not getting back to people, Oldmilltrees, i am truly sorry and can only apologise, pm me, or call me, or send me your number ?

Until 3 weeks ago i was part time helping Alex out 1-2 days a week. I am now full time and therfore in a better position to attend your needs..

Dont all rush at once..

Just to set the record straight..

ACPrice have not quoted £50k for a U20 with chip box and chipper, so i am not sure who has..the demo machine will not be for sale until after the APF..

If anyone would like a quote for a U20 I would be more than happy to supply it.

As for not getting back to people, Oldmilltrees, i am truly sorry and can only apologise, pm me, or call me, or send me your number ?

Until 3 weeks ago i was part time helping Alex out 1-2 days a week. I am now full time and therfore in a better position to attend your needs..

Dont all rush at once..

Stan my apologies for any confusion on the U20, when I spoke with Martin Foster on Sat we were both on our hands free, when we spoke about the U20 he told me it was approx £50k, I took that as the one in your yard (fully kitted up. My mistake. :thumbup1: