Cs 34 / 35

davekeylock

Norfolk mate, i have wanted to do my CS34 for a while now, i have had a few experiences dealing with windblown trees, and it has the potential to be a very dangerous operation, living where i do the training providers here do not often, if at all come up with CS34 and 35 courses

sorry m8, Wymondham!!

your not far from me! ive done all my training at BTS GROUP in needham market near ipswich, reaqlly really good there, or you could try easton college but with easton they said they want a good number of people befor they do the course :sneaky2:

where as bts werent too bothered as they have all in house trainers etc. :thumbup1:

i work for BTS and yes they are a good training provider but they are very rarely available to undertake a CS34/35 course as are other training providers in our `neck of the woods`, as the wind does not blow as strong down here!!!!

will they not put you through the course in time though? hows muttley?