Our damaged bodies....

Czlowiek Drzewo

7 hours ago, Billhook said:

Just read this thread from start to finish and it is fairly horrific

Hi, Although I'm a lot younger than you being 64 ? I also have suffered most of my adult life from the associated consequences of hard labour, back pain, constant sciatica, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow and all the other aches and pains that come with your muscles trying to tear themselves off your skeleton....and then on top of that I started getting negative effects  from the Ibruprofen I was using { not excessively } to get through most days which scared the shit out of me when read about it.

Anyway, about 4 years ago I discovered this document about a link between inflammation / arthritis and  Boron deficiency causing calcification of soft tissue amongst other things and that unchecked inflammation leads to any condition becoming chronic as time goes by, tennis elbow being a classic case.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea6d/200ae6b8c8213823d1fb5c84cf035ae14493.pdf

Now I know that the word " conspiracy " in the title of this paper  and the fact that it's a fairly long read will put many folk off, not to mention that everything that conventional medicine has to say on the subject is entirely negative even though there's a whole raft of folk out there who anecdotally share the details of how they've been helped by Sodium Borate.

Personally I'd not try to persuade anyone to take anything that your GP may tell you is a poison and all the medical websites warn of danger...

Even although I had the stuff as a fungicide for treating freshly milled timber It still took me a year and a half of swithering before I decided to try treating myself and my old dog.... never looked back !

Two and a half years down the line the subtle healing continues, more than 2 years since a single pain killer and able to work like a younger man without being crippled for days after, I simply no longer have any pain anywhere......and the dog plays like a pup at 14, it also sorted her back end problems.

I imagine I'll get pelters for this but who gives a feck, all the best.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Macpherson said:

Hi, Although I'm a lot younger than you being 64 ? I also have suffered most of my adult life from the associated consequences of hard labour, back pain, constant sciatica, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow and all the other aches and pains that come with your muscles trying to tear themselves off your skeleton....and then on top of that I started getting negative effects  from the Ibruprofen I was using { not excessively } to get through most days which scared the shit out of me when read about it.

Anyway, about 4 years ago I discovered this document about a link between inflammation / arthritis and  Boron deficiency causing calcification of soft tissue amongst other things and that unchecked inflammation leads to any condition becoming chronic as time goes by, tennis elbow being a classic case.

Now I know that the word " conspiracy " in the title of this paper  and the fact that it's a fairly long read will put many folk off, not to mention that everything that conventional medicine has to say on the subject is entirely negative even though there's a whole raft of folk out there who anecdotally share the details of how they've been helped by Sodium Borate.

Personally I'd not try to persuade anyone to take anything that your GP may tell you is a poison and all the medical websites warn of danger...

Even although I had the stuff as a fungicide for treating freshly milled timber It still took me a year and a half of swithering before I decided to try treating myself and my old dog.... never looked back !

Two and a half years down the line the subtle healing continues, more than 2 years since a single pain killer and able to work like a younger man without being crippled for days after, I simply no longer have any pain anywhere......and the dog plays like a pup at 14, it also sorted her back end problems.

Thanks for that encouraging information.  I will give it a good read later on this evening and report back

2 hours ago, Macpherson said:

You speak as you find . If it works for you ( and your dog ) who can say otherwise . ? I lived on Ibuprofen for  many years and since this C19 thing saying that Ibuprofen is not a good thing to take if you have C19 ( not that I have ) I have left off taking it . I don't feel any different  ( still got aches and pains but no worse ) . So maybe it was all in my head ? 

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Didn't they change their mind on this?

Yes I think they did Steve . The point( that I am making regarding me anyway )  is that after years of using it then a few months of not using it I don't feel any different . Still totally wankered but hey ho ! ? 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Stubby said:

I lived on Ibuprofen for  many years

Yeah, me too. It was only when one day some years ago while working I was eating tic tacs and had a tendency to stick them in my cheek and let them dissolve...well I did this by mistake with a nurofen and half my head went numb and the lining of my cheek felt burnt....At this point the penny dropped and I realised just how strong these wee sugar coated grenades are and were probably the reason I'd been having heartburn and reflux. 

• Like 1