Our damaged bodies....

Czlowiek Drzewo

On 25/07/2020 at 19:07, Stubby said:

Sorry . Did not mean to upset you

You didn't upset me at all mate, the fact is that any aches and pains I've had pale into insignificance in comparison to the hand that others have been dealt, humbling to hear others stories, all the best.  ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 26/07/2020 at 15:27, bmp01 said:

Turmeric (pills) is a natural alternative to conventional anti inflammatorys. Not saying its a replacement for stong pain killers as seems less potent, but has its place and helped me through sciatica and minor disk operation. 

Yeah, I think that helps too, also tried CBD oil and Arnica gel and over time I thought that they helped, but I get the feeling that now I've been treating myself with a borax solution for a while that it's working at a whole lot of different levels, kinda like ' return to factory settings ' rather than fix that pain now !!... if you know what I mean, cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Although I'm a lot younger than you being 64 [emoji16] I also have suffered most of my adult life from the associated consequences of hard labour, back pain, constant sciatica, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow and all the other aches and pains that come with your muscles trying to tear themselves off your skeleton....and then on top of that I started getting negative effects  from the Ibruprofen I was using { not excessively } to get through most days which scared the shit out of me when read about it.

Anyway, about 4 years ago I discovered this document about a link between inflammation / arthritis and  Boron deficiency causing calcification of soft tissue amongst other things and that unchecked inflammation leads to any condition becoming chronic as time goes by, tennis elbow being a classic case.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea6d/200ae6b8c8213823d1fb5c84cf035ae14493.pdf

Now I know that the word " conspiracy " in the title of this paper  and the fact that it's a fairly long read will put many folk off, not to mention that everything that conventional medicine has to say on the subject is entirely negative even though there's a whole raft of folk out there who anecdotally share the details of how they've been helped by Sodium Borate.

Personally I'd not try to persuade anyone to take anything that your GP may tell you is a poison and all the medical websites warn of danger...

Even although I had the stuff as a fungicide for treating freshly milled timber It still took me a year and a half of swithering before I decided to try treating myself and my old dog.... never looked back !

Two and a half years down the line the subtle healing continues, more than 2 years since a single pain killer and able to work like a younger man without being crippled for days after, I simply no longer have any pain anywhere......and the dog plays like a pup at 14, it also sorted her back end problems.

I imagine I'll get pelters for this but who gives a feck, all the best.

Cheers for the link, I’ve read it, it makes sense and have ordered some Borax to trial. I have stopped climbing and groundwork because of arthritis in my wrists and shoulder pains, not to mention two knee ops and tennis elbow. I’ve since totally changed careers but will give borax a go and see what happens.

Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Al Duffill said:

Cheers for the link

Hi, Glad you read it... to be honest most folk glaze over.

It's no quick fix and it was a good few months before I slowly noticed any improvement but as these problems take years to become chronic it seems to make sense that any reversal will take time.

As Fluoride seems to be a major player in the redirection of Calcium I also dumped toothpaste and replaced it with Bicarb of soda.

All the best. 

• Like 1

This is not me...but makes me cringe every time I think about it....from a H&S prospective its easy to forget injuries are not all related to chainsaws,  axes and other tools....TV were showing tree fellers working in either US or Canada...they were talking about injuries to hands,  legs etc then one of them said he lost one of his balls....very big ouch..... basically the tree was down on a slope and he was  cutting back the branches, while standing to the tree with chainsaw in hand, he slipped....no,  injury not caused by the chainsaw between his legs but a very sharp branch  stub caught him as he slid down the trunk..!!!!

I lost my right testicle after docs took SIX DAYS to spot it was ...

On 05/08/2020 at 23:24, Macpherson said:

Hi, Glad you read it... to be honest most folk glaze over.

It's no quick fix and it was a good few months before I slowly noticed any improvement but as these problems take years to become chronic it seems to make sense that any reversal will take time.

As Fluoride seems to be a major player in the redirection of Calcium I also dumped toothpaste and replaced it with Bicarb of soda.

All the best. 

I'm very happy that boron's worked for you but I've read the document and there was at least one claim in it that flew in the face of my fairly good knowledge of that topic; I won't say which in order to preserve my own medical privacy.  Also I note that www.health-science-spirit.com is 'currently suspended'.  That could mean something or nothing but I will not be rushing out to buy borax for myself; I think folk need to do more investigation first.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nepia said:

But I was right to be cautious as it's not suitable for me personally.

I'm simply happy that you read the thing......to me any discussion is a good thing as there's so many live with similar injuries or conditions, and for sure as you said folk need to do more investigating, but It'll not be anytime soon I'd guess. 

The document to me was only a starting point really ...It took an escalation in my own probs and a lot of reading what others had to say before I decided to try it....so far I don't know what I was nervous about.

The fact is that they've suppressed this knowledge since 1980 for probably no other reason than as a common salt it can't be patented....

Also the Boron supplements available in the chemist shops don't get a good crit as in having any effect in comparison to the basic salt.

Cheers

• Like 1