Entec Treebusta advice please

Always learning

Hi All, I've just bought an Entec Treebusta and it was suggested that I put my post in here as you guys might be able to help me out with a few questions?

1) Where can I get a manual? Paper or PDF, I'm not fussy.

2) Do they have a serial/model number and where is it? I have found the engine details (13 hp Kohler) but thought the chipper might have it's own?

3)It's very loud! Even when not chipping. Is this normal or do I have an exhaust problem?

4) Are there any variants? If I needed new blades etc, are they all the same ( hence me looking for serial number)

Thanks in advance, Darren

Hi Darren

Congratulations on obtaining a Treebusta machine.

the answers to your questions are as follows:-

1. A manual is available, it will provide you with much information.

2. All machines have a serial number and the plate is located on the chassis frame, there are 4 x purpose drilled holes to hold the plate into position.

3. I would suggest that you have an exhaust problem if the unit is loud.

4. Blades are constant across the range of the treebusta machines.

Would recommend that you use genuine Timberwolf blades for your machine.

To enable us to supply you a manual we must be provided with the serial number of the machine, this is to ensure we give you the correct information.

Trust this helps but you can call us on 01449 765820 for further technical support.

Best regards

Technical Support