What Harness?

Jonny Pulford

Ive been looking a few few harnesses and need a little help

Im a first time buyer as I have been on my college course for 6 months now.

The harnesses that caught my eye were;

TEU001 - treeMOTION Harness and PET204 - Petzl SEQUOIA SWING Harness

Pros and Cons please guys! :thumbup:

id recomend the skylotec kolibri instead of the sequioa swing, the seat on the sequioa just gets in the way,, the leg loops on the skylotec are relly wide and padded so no need for a seat, its comfy,

but as already said its personal preferance,, go and try a few befor u buy

Treemotion, Petzl Sequioa, Komet are all good. Not a big fan of the Skylotec though I've been using Treemagic for the last 4 years. Just to add another one for you to try. My personal favourite. The real truth of it is though, is that they are all tried and tested. Whichever one you settle on, you will get used to, so you can't really go wrong. I find all the other ones (all very good harnesses incl. the Skylotec) just don't feel right, as I'm so used to where everything is on my own harness. I reckon you're really only trying them to make sure there is nothing you really hate about one of them.

I've got 2 the tree flex which I use for spike work as its so light feels like its nbot even there and designed to be work very low. and cresto sky belt for rope work were I hanging for a while as the treeflex is a bit of a ball breaker when henging.