Ref sainsburys frome out of petrol what a lol

mendiplogs

filling stations 18 miles away been manic all day, will look out window with interest tommorow to see what local tesco is like but betting the silly que tonight it be even worse.

this is one of the few rare moments i wish i had my old 200 or 300 tdi landys to run on pretty much anything including veg oil. Just cause i cant afford to be off the road with idiots panic buying until after the 6th.

HI DAVID I'm off 40lt of veg oil soon jon :thumbup:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone stopped and thought for a minute

There seems to me every time we start getting peed off with the price of fuel.

There is some rumour of shortages and then we all are happy to pay whatever to get our mitts on supplies

Some sort of reminder by the powers that be that we should be grateful that we've got fuel methinks.

Bring on £2 a litre

Has the world gone totally insane? The mere threat of a fuel strike and people panic buy! By panic buying they are feeding the very frenzy they say they don't want. Couple that with the stupid government ministers making stupid statements as usual and we end up with a stupid situation. The tanker drivers don't even need to strike to win their argument, they just mention that they might and the whole nation goes into overdrive. Stupid stupid people. Wake up.

Has the world gone totally insane? The mere threat of a fuel strike and people panic buy! By panic buying they are feeding the very frenzy they say they don't want. Couple that with the stupid government ministers making stupid statements as usual and we end up with a stupid situation. The tanker drivers don't even need to strike to win their argument, they just mention that they might and the whole nation goes into overdrive. Stupid stupid people. Wake up.

:congrats:

I completely agree with you Andy. Was in the local tesco last night at 10pm. Forecourt was a frenzy. I really cannot understand why people are panic buying over a silly statement by a prat of a minister. Was half tempted to shout what a bunch of idiots. If people actually thought about what they were doing then it would have been empty. My car has just less than a full tank, it probably won't see me till the end of the week. But I'll just find a station an full up as normal. Not in a panic, not with 10 jerry cans, just fill as normal and hope the fools in a panic haven't bought it all.