Fantastic service from Gustharts, I want you all to know!

normandylumberjack

Im sure all the sponsers on this site provide a fantastic service, in the current financial market you can't afford not to, I was just letting everyone know how great my experience was, and will be for years to come im sure.

I have used all three of the sponsors and I can honestly say they are all very very good!

Gustharts, FR Jones, Honey Bros, Clarkes and Treeworker have all given me great service and advice over the years.

I try and support my local dealers to an extent, but they don't help themselves by reaching for the Stihl catalogue to quote me the RRP when I enquire about the price for a saw!

Same here, the last saw I bought, was £145-odd pounds under rrp, the best my local would do was £10 under...

I do try and use them for small stuff and repairs to older saws, and I always let them keep the change (anything under £10) which makes me feel better:biggrin: and makes them feel better too:thumbup1:

Most of my climbing kit has come from Gustharts but I've also used the other major sponsors on this forum, never been anything but a first class service from all :001_smile: ... Gustharts is dangerously close (10mins) to where I live as well so there has been many a time where I've lived on porridge and pasta as my 'student budget' has resulted in a shiny accessory on my harness :lol:

P.s Phil has Chris decided what colour to paint his nails yet? :001_tt2: haha

Most of my climbing kit has come from Gustharts but I've also used the other major sponsors on this forum, never been anything but a first class service from all :001_smile: ... Gustharts is dangerously close (10mins) to where I live as well so there has been many a time where I've lived on porridge and pasta as my 'student budget' has resulted in a shiny accessory on my harness :lol:

P.s Phil has Chris decided what colour to paint his nails yet? :001_tt2: haha

haha I just aksed Chris but its alright now his arms out of the sling:lol: