Fantastic service from Gustharts, I want you all to know!

normandylumberjack

Hello there you busy climbers,

I have just ordered my first set of climbing gear from Gustharts and think that you should all get your kit there too!

I don't work for them, or take bribes to say good things.

The level of service and probabbly most important the price are the best that I have encountered, and being based in France where arb shops are few and far between, I rely on mail order firms for most things, these guys do it all so well!

So don't hessitate any longer, just do it, spend your money there.

You won't be disapointed. Then you can write nice things too, and feel happy like me!!!!!:thumbup:

Hello there you busy climbers,

I have just ordered my first set of climbing gear from Gustharts and think that you should all get your kit there too!

I don't work for them, or take bribes to say good things.

The level of service and probabbly most important the price are the best that I have encountered, and being based in France where arb shops are few and far between, I rely on mail order firms for most things, these guys do it all so well!

So don't hessitate any longer, just do it, spend your money there.

You won't be disapointed. Then you can write nice things too, and feel happy like me!!!!!:thumbup:

haha thanks, he doesnt work here I swear!!!

It's really great to hear praises on Arbtalk for another Arb supplier other than 'jonesie'. Eg

agreed, I'll be sticking with jonesie all the same

In the demanding global world of the internet in which we now trade, it's nice to hear praise rather than a moan. Well done Gustharts!

Edited by Honey Bros

Great news NLJ! Its a great feeling when you can get kit delivered to another country quicker and cheaper than it can be sourced locally! the record for me by another site sponser is 23 hours, uk-sweden!

It's really great to hear praises on Arbtalk for another Arb supplier other than 'jonesie'. !

Could 'jonsies' following be helped by justins daily parcipitation on threads?? (aswell as service!)

It's alright Steve no offence meant or taken im sure. Appreciate the positive feedback as people are all to quick to moan these days and less so compliment so thank you but obviously folk are free to use whoever they so please whether it be us, f r Jones or honey brothers.

A little but inappropriate in gustharts sponsored forum mate

Have to admit a little insensitive sorry :blushing:

didn't mean anything malicious by it

I will admit to being single minded when it comes to buying kit!

When i was trying to put my climbing kit together i had a couple of times when i was made to feel like an idiot by asking questions and advice.

Left a bit of a sour taste so now i use just the bigger company now, pricing it up over 3 or 4 websites and going for the best deal.