Practical Jokes

Jonesie

Your are very correct!. A practical joke to one is bullying to another. The giver and receiver need to be of a certain character for it to be fun. I like fun and the people I have fun with all accept I would never do anything with evil intent. However, someone else I work with thinks he is funny but on the whole everybody likens him to a pain in the arse because his jokes are malicious and are designed to belittle people rather than entertain.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groundie cleaned and sharpened the saws one night and thought it would be funny to put a chain on backwards! got in position next day fired the saw up and for a few seconds wondered why a 200t went no where when it was spot on the day before:sneaky2:

I know a lad who, while working on railway clearing, took a clean nappy with him on his way to the site, on his own, he chewed up a mars bar spat it onto the nappy and then dropped the nappy by the side of the track.

As they all walked back off site he picked up the nappy and started eating! You can imagine their faces!!!!!!

My brother is operations director for a large commercial builder down london way, called me last week to tell me a story. He got called in to deal with a problem at one of his sites, a brickie on the 11th floor needed a dump, so instead of going down 11 floors, 200yd walk, que for 5 mins outside a porta bog he went up 2 floors where no one was working and had a crap in the corner, he didnt know he was caught on security camera, so graphic you could see the steam and pee marks on his overalls so my bro said, fired on the spot and cost a fortune in clean up costs. They are going to be penthouse appartments, he had a crap in some ones front room:scared1: lol

A small grease smear on back of steering wheel can go a long way too.

In college we would catch someone in the shower, quietly block shower door, and in concert flush all toilets, turn on all cold water in sinks and showers. Gets real hot with no escape but to dive at faucet and turn off. Of course if ya catch'em with shamppoo streming down face...

Take out sink trap so as one runs water they get soaked.

Fill manilla envelope with shaving cream, slide under locked door and stomp on envelope..

Short out kill switch, so saw won't start.

Send new guy for a sky hook 1 day, then next day try to get him to go get a gravity bender (rope) for speedline. Gravity bender because it changes the path of fall, he won't go and is wrong again..

Lineburger cheeze in heating vents.

Change some druggies cell fone so that when s/he speed dials connection, s/he gets cop shop, pretty soberizing effect....

We paid for a 'male stripper' to come dance in a bar for buddy's birthday one year. Just gave some guy in gay bar money to come and do it (my buddy said they were real polite there, everyone came up and offered to push in his stool and he didn't even want to sit down!).

rock in hubcap

place board over desk drawyer, flip over, and reinstall

Remove hinge pins from cabinet door,a nd then close it up jsut right, best if it has a magnetic latch for a little more hold.

Take a large cable tie (like a plastic wire tie only larger and longer); then clamp it around drive shaft and make sure it will only slaps metal frame. Makes a lotta racket as shaft spins and no harm. Once't i even then placed one on axle to do same, then another inside wheel. Guy stopped 3 different times, very ticked off; was all ways a butt hole to everyone, so very, very deserving.

Washing up liquid in toilet cistern.

Apple pie beds.

Rice crispy floor covering (tread on it and it follows you around the place).

I got a text message from one of our service guys, "low battery, call this London number and ask Liz to get me to the phone. I need help urgently!" I ring it and this voice says "Good Morning, Buckingham Palace here". DOH!!!