Alpine Tractors... build quality?

blades

I currently have a Kubota B3030 compact tractor... this was my 2nd Kubota and is about as much experience of tractors that I have. I'm considering an upgrade as I need more HP and an alpine tractor, perhaps an ANTONIO CARRARO is on the list. I wondered if anyone could let me have their thoughts on how the build quality and reliability would compare to my Kubota?

The pic shows my 2nd Kubota when it was delivered

Thanks in advance

P1020301.jpg.17c594c2af651b3d7172ccd6aa1ab3a0.jpg

Have you had a look at the AGT alpine tractors that RIKO import?

They are made in Slovenia. They are supposed to be like the Carraro ones but a bit more rugged / basic and hence cheaper. They use Lombardini engines which claim to be good for 10K hours before needing a rebuild.

Have you had a look at the AGT alpine tractors that RIKO import?

They are made in Slovenia. They are supposed to be like the Carraro ones but a bit more rugged / basic and hence cheaper. They use Lombardini engines which claim to be good for 10K hours before needing a rebuild.

Yes thanks for this... I have emailed Riko, I'll post any suggestions / opinions

The current Ferrari/BCS/pasquali are all pertty much the same tractors (all owned by one big company) just with different coloured/styled panels.

AGT - simple, basic, does what it should but maybe not the prettiest.

Owned an older Carraro for a couple of years and never had anything much to do to it mechanically despite working it harder than I maybe should have.

Best I've seen so far was a Carraro with 9000 odd hours on and still running well. Thought that was quite good for a small tractor.

Never had anythng to do with Goldoni.

• 1 month later...