Transit double cab and Timberwolf stolen

bazbro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else can go wrong wi me this year had my belly full of this crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep your chin up mate!!

Keep going and things will improve, if you fall into a troff of despair you will just end up in a worse situation.

I'll help if I can.

Hi Guys, Following on from Christreeroots post "IMO you need to have trackers on any makor kit and all work vehicles....

Before somebody says you cant put a tracker on a chippers thats rubbish as it will be found way before they go to strip it etc and find it as most kit is left in a place for 24+ hours to cool down.. "

We fit trackers to chippers alll the time which advise of all movments of the chipper, direction,speed,battery power,etc... you can even phone the thing up and switch the power off if someone nicked it and tries to use it!

Cost £850 + vat for peace of mind.

Hi Guys, Following on from Christreeroots post "IMO you need to have trackers on any makor kit and all work vehicles....

Before somebody says you cant put a tracker on a chippers thats rubbish as it will be found way before they go to strip it etc and find it as most kit is left in a place for 24+ hours to cool down.. "

We fit trackers to chippers alll the time which advise of all movments of the chipper, direction,speed,battery power,etc... you can even phone the thing up and switch the power off if someone nicked it and tries to use it!

Cost £850 + vat for peace of mind.

GPS Car Tracker Jammer...

Not sure if the link will work but its to a tracker jammer, they are around £90 and simply plug into the cigartette lighter and block out the tracker signal.

Anyone know if they work successfully.

Is there any way of alarming the chipper so when its taken off the van without a key it sets an alarm off?

Im getting my van belled and an extra immobiliser put on mite not stop the gits but mite slow them down.

heres an idea would need to check with an alarm fitter if possible

use one the pins on the electrics socket whether the normal light socket of have a caravan type fitted then have a wire connected in side the plug to make a circuit if the plug is taken out it will break the circuit making the alarm on the truck go off , might have to fit a switch in the cab so when you are not towing chipper you can switch the circuit on maing the alarm still work properly