Transit double cab and Timberwolf stolen

bazbro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or put a plastic bag in eh dean?:001_tongue:

:001_tt1:

another tip is rather than melt wax into the end crimp, 3/4 fill a balloon with a mix of 50/50 oxy acetylene and pull the balloon over the end of the cartridge so you have a 3/4 filled balloon on the end of the cartridge in effect sealing it.

The added bonus is that instead of going bang, it goes ""KERBOOOOOM"

Theives strike again ! paid me another visit with there gas bottles lucky this time ! blew a large hole in the side off container right next to fuel tank on tracked chipper . no daught they will be back with extra gas next time ? as for the police mention the word pikey they like to give 8 hrs head start ?::mad1:

Edited by Lee Winger

Come on guys, ethnic/racial slurs cannot and will not be tolerated on this forum. Try to generalise the scum as thieves rather than anything else. Ta.

then you post

Pikeys strike again ! paid me another visit with there gas bottles lucky this time ! blew a large hole in the side off container right next to fuel tank on tracked chipper . no daught they will be back with extra gas next time ? as for the police mention the word pikey they like to give 8 hrs head start ?::mad1:

If you have proof- tell the police- otherwise asumptions serve only to fuel fires of mistrust and hatred. Thieves come from all parts of every society....

Edited by Lee Winger
racist comments

Ian, just a tip, melt candle wax onto the end of the blank cartridge crimps to seal it against air moisture. After a few weeks of being in a cold damp enviroment they go puff rather than boom

Thanks Dean, i did that as i rememberd you mentioned that a while back, i want to set one off in the garage but im a wimp lol

looking at other booby traps at the moment, smoke granade etc...gonna get a bit like caddy shack this lol

Just an update my van has now been recovered with my van keys been stolen with the other companies kit we broke into mine got it running and while trying to get steering lock off the steering column broke.never mind try and get it mended this weekend.

As for the other company they have told me they cant afford to carryon so they are basicly bust.Im going to use my van wen mended and my chipper to go and do there work for them as a subbie to try and keep them goin till they can finance new kit hope it works because they are good people and they deserve another chance imo.

Thanks for your supports and kind words at a time like this it realy does mean a lot.

Just an update my van has now been recovered with my van keys been stolen with the other companies kit we broke into mine got it running and while trying to get steering lock off the steering column broke.never mind try and get it mended this weekend.

As for the other company they have told me they cant afford to carryon so they are basicly bust.Im going to use my van wen mended and my chipper to go and do there work for them as a subbie to try and keep them goin till they can finance new kit hope it works because they are good people and they deserve another chance imo.

Thanks for your supports and kind words at a time like this it realy does mean a lot.

Good on you mate, your sentiments and future actions are not unappreciated. If you can't help them ask em to pm me and see what I can do.