GardenKit

Well petrol is about £1.30 a litre,

So £6.50 ish a litre

Aspen is around £19.00 5l

So I cannot add the extra in its way to much

If your burning a minimum of 5litres a day,

Josh

Hi Josh.

If you buy a pallet your dealer would give you a discount and it would be delivered free of charge saving loads of trips to the petrol station, saving time and money. You would have to factor in all of the positives and not just cost per litre of pump fuel V cost per litre of Aspen. I understand not everyone wants to use Aspen.

If you would like any more info email or phone me after Monday the 26th when I am back from my Holiday.

all the best

Eddie

Order straight from aspen and they'll deliver, but then again ur'll just go on bout the price blablabla, and some other excuses

This is where the dealer network comes in handy for people. Order from Aspen your fixed to getting 3 5L cans and it work out to be £54.48 Order as little or as much for your local dealer works out much cheaper.

You can order the small 1L bottles but your not going to see much difference unless you use a medium quantity in one go.

I think people need to take the one time hit of how ever much your local dealer is selling it for and give it a try then comment on it! Simple

It can be delivered anywhere, why dismiss aspen just over the price. Also why haven't i seen u on spuds bench thread since you've said you've done so many machines. If your not gunna look into it more since you cant get past the price why bother on here. Its ONE REASON why i use aspen.

Have a great weekend 👍

Yes that's right, and someone, I think it was you but it matters not, said something along the lines of "I use it because the price difference isn't that much and its better for engines", all I did was point out that the difference is DOUBLE or worse and ask for some evidence that its better.

I have used alkylate fuel in other parts of the world and I am aware of the benefits. I am looking for a reason to use it in the UK but at the moment the problems far outweigh the benefits.

As for the bench thread, that's a well populated place and doesn't need any help at the moment.

I use aspen and the guys who sub for me don't, there saw stink and I mean stink, makes me feel sick! Using aspen is far cleaner and better for the equipment. What price is that worth? I don't mind paying the extra as I feel its worth it.

Sent from Outerspace.

I use aspen and the guys who sub for me don't, there saw stink and I mean stink, makes me feel sick! Using aspen is far cleaner and better for the equipment. What price is that worth? I don't mind paying the extra as I feel its worth it.

Sent from Outerspace.

Thats exactly right, petrol fumes do really stink. Most users do not realise how much they stink until they use Aspen.

Then they might not notice how Aspen does not stink, until they switch back to petrol.

This may not prove that Aspen is better for engines, but I think its worth sharing.

I retrieved the oil and plug from a Briggs mower engine which had seen one seasons use and has been solely run on Aspen4.

The oil splash on the left is the oil I saved, and the oil on the right is unused oil of the same brand and viscosity.

There is a little discolouring of the used oil, but not much, and its viscosity appears identical.

The plug is also extremely clean.

This is down to the very pure nature of the Aspen fuel and is typical of all engines run on Aspen.

597665d85e121_oilaspen001.jpg.df800879efaa23c585ad42f88850bb74.jpg

597665d8610fe_oilaspen002.jpg.8d6c0ecd21d157c45ba27303b8430f24.jpg

597665d862ca5_oilaspen003.jpg.57925fc4c0ef56a5c3977c5b13865da3.jpg

597665d864c5a_oilaspen005.jpg.b3fd1acd155cc19cec8fedfb816fd542.jpg

Hello all I have been asked to list the pro's and con's of Aspen2. I will try a not miss anything out. I think I will start with the con's as it's a shorter list!

Con's

Yes price per litre is more than pump fuel.

You may need to adjust the L mixture screw to give more fuel.

Also you may need to increase the Idle screw to bring idle speed back to factory spec

If you are very unlucky you may have to change your carb diaphragm if you have hard starting or poor running after about 3-4 weeks from changing to Aspen. There are only a very few cases of this!

Stihl 201T 200T if they have the above issue will need the pump piston kit fitting to the carb.

Pro's

Your health, less toxic fumes.

You will feel better working with Aspen.

More energy at the end of the working day.

Very low smell from fuel and exhaust.

No smoke from exhaust.

Clean fuel (no dirt or water etc)

Engine performance is better.

Spark plugs are cleaner so better burn of fuel.

Engine wear reduced.

Easier starting.

Less wasted fuel with evaporation.

Machines can be stored for years and start with no problems

No wasted time mixing 2stroke oil to the right mix.

No chance of the wrong mix or no 2stroke oil in the fuel.

No wasted time driving to and from the petrol station.

Better for the environment and less harmful if spilled.

If your an employer this puts you in charge of the fuel being bought and used.

Hope this helps and I am sure you guys will add more.

Kind regards

Eddie