One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

You only have to work on machines run on Aspen to see the difference it makes to tha machine.

As an engineer, there is no doubt in my mind that engine life will be improved.

Let's face it, if it was the same price as petrol everyone would be using it and very happy with the results. It is just the price that some people cannot see past.

You only have to work on machines run on Aspen to see the difference it makes to tha machine.

As an engineer, there is no doubt in my mind that engine life will be improved.

Let's face it, if it was the same price as petrol everyone would be using it and very happy with the results. It is just the price that some people cannot see past.

Is that what it is? and the fact that most of us cant get hold of it wont have anything to do with it?

Is that what it is? and the fact that most of us cant get hold of it wont have anything to do with it?

It can be delivered anywhere, why dismiss aspen just over the price. Also why haven't i seen u on spuds bench thread since you've said you've done so many machines. If your not gunna look into it more since you cant get past the price why bother on here. Its ONE REASON why i use aspen.

Have a great weekend 👍

Edited by Dan Earp

I'd have thought it's a pretty small world in this game and if pallets are available delivered with a decent cost saving it doesn't take a more than 3 or 4 forward thinkers to make a saving for themselves by sharing?

If you don't mind keeping a bit in stock (it won't go off) and you're far less likely to have any supply issues from having a few in stock, plus 2 or 3 mates who are sharing your pallet should have a bit about if you're stuck?

Anyone know the current pallet price and quantity?

Eddie.

I'd have thought it's a pretty small world in this game and if pallets are available delivered with a decent cost saving it doesn't take a more than 3 or 4 forward thinkers to make a saving for themselves by sharing?

If you don't mind keeping a bit in stock (it won't go off) and you're far less likely to have any supply issues from having a few in stock, plus 2 or 3 mates who are sharing your pallet should have a bit about if you're stuck?

Anyone know the current pallet price and quantity?

Eddie.

1 Pallet your looking at 54x5L (270L) cans with prices start at £900

Or save yourself a small fortune and get the drums(200L) with prices starting from £650

The more aspen people buy the lower the price could and will hopefully come down. in the near future