One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

7 hours ago, Aspen@AAOIL said:

Hi AJStrees,

we have a section on our website dedicated to providing information to business' about buying in Aspen fuel bulk 

ASPENFUEL.CO.UK

Aspen Fuel is a leading UK distributor of Aspen Products, we offer free delivery within two working days for bulk orders and fuel storage.

Here you can also find the current bulk pricelist.

if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or give us a call on the number on our website.

BR
Axel

Okay thanks. Yeah I have had quotes and looked at the prices online previously. I am guessing its not going to get any cheaper. Once the funds look a little better than present I will see about getting a mixed pallet. 

11 hours ago, AJStrees said:

Okay thanks. Yeah I have had quotes and looked at the prices online previously. I am guessing its not going to get any cheaper. Once the funds look a little better than present I will see about getting a mixed pallet. 

Good stuff,

in regard to pricing, these have been maintained for approximately 2 years and i'm hoping to be able to keep them as is for the foreseeable future. 

2 hours ago, Aspen@AAOIL said:

Good stuff,

in regard to pricing, these have been maintained for approximately 2 years and i'm hoping to be able to keep them as is for the foreseeable future. 

Shouldn't be that hard, Oil (your raw material) is currently around $25 a barrel whereas 2 years ago it was almost 3 times that and 5 years ago 4 times .... basically the price has been dropping since 2008 when it was way over $100.

Duty is £0.5795 per litre (which should, IMO, not be applicable).

Have you a comparison of your prices from 2010 until today ?

53 minutes ago, Mik the Miller said:

Shouldn't be that hard, Oil (your raw material) is currently around $25 a barrel whereas 2 years ago it was almost 3 times that and 5 years ago 4 times .... basically the price has been dropping since 2008 when it was way over $100.

Duty is £0.5795 per litre (which should, IMO, not be applicable).

Have you a comparison of your prices from 2010 until today ?

Hi Mik,

We wish it was this simple! whilst the cost of crude plays a part of the cost to produce a can of Aspen fuel there are so many more steps involved before it reaches the end consumer which all add cost. Todays crude price is exceptional but if it stays this low then perhaps we could see a decrease in the future :) 

Fuel duty is one thing which we hope to be able to eliminate in the future which will help bring down the price considerably, we are constantly working on this but right now given the current climate its not a priority to the UK government. When the time comes, we will once again be asking members of this forum to help us with petitions etc.