One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

Is there not some eu directive that means all unleaded will be 10% ethanol soon?

Not quite. I believe it states that 10% of energy used for transport must come from renewable sources by 2020.

In reality though you are correct, E10 is being phased in, E5 should be available for some time after that date.

I doubt our non-EU membership by then will make any difference, there's been too much investment in biofuels and advanced biofuels for the industry to willingly scale back.

I'm sure Gardenkit would be able to sort that for you [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Thanks Gerbutt.

Aspen fuel is only available through the dealer network. Anglo American will not supply direct to end users.

But there are now around 300 dealers in the UK, 100 of which are service centres. Service centres offer the very best in service and advice on Aspen.

We are just one of these dealers, and have the honour of being one of the very first service centres to be appointed

We would encourage prospective users to place their orders with their local dealer, after all its only fair. But in the event that the local dealer is for some reason out of favour, or if there simply is no local dealer, then we are more than happy to supply.

We already supply customers throughout the UK so would be more than happy to supply Steve.

800 litres is a considerable amount ( 4 x200litre barrels, or around 3 x pallets of 5 litre cans) so we would be happy to discuss a very good price via PM or email.

What garden kit said ^^^ :thumbup1:

We are more than happy to talk to you regarding anything to do with Aspen but all orders will go through your local dealer.

You can find your local stockist here:

Aspen Fuel :: Stockist Locator

Look out for the Aspen Service Centre dealers, these shops are the experts :thumbup1:

wheres best to bulk buy around 800 litres?

• 4 weeks later...