One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

• 1 month later...

Hi Eddie. I just phoned my nearest stockist and asked if they supply the 2 stroke. They replied no, they only supply the 4 stroke then they add the oil mix after cuz they did not think the 2 stroke was any good for the 2 stroke market. I said to them I have used the 2 pre mix in my saws with no probs. but they wernt having it. It sort of goes against the whole point of aspen, adding an oil!!

Hi all,

They ordered a pallet of Aspen2 the other day so they now sell both.

Edited by Eddie@aspen

Just what I was thinking, just sign the petition and who knows, but you guys beat me to it... though I'm starting to thing it's another good reason to vote GREEN isn't it. They would have to agree to this, amongst a few other things, and would they be any worse than the lying cheating ***** we always get? Not to worry though, eventually the petrol prices will overtake aspen and then we will all switch