Environmental Permits from Env. Agency for carrying waste

hesslemount

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you French?

It was our sort of attitude that won the war!!

Its not the money!!

Its about NOT bending over and taking it!!! just cause some tosser in a suit tells you to!!!

Well said that man.

If people want to throw away their money then do so, it may only be £50 but it is for nothing.

Why can't you register for free, why does it have to cost money?

Surely the money they save on not having to clear up fly tipping and not having to prosecute illegal toxic waste carrying will pay for a few bits of paper.

If registration was free, they might have better uptake

you know chaps if we added up how much it has cost us in time debating this matter, then it will come to a lot moor than 150 quid,

frankly i hate loop holes and get out when all we are talking about is regestering where you dispose of your rubbish, we all like to bleat on about pikes, and cowboys, moan about fly tipping and berrate the gennera lpopulus that just dont know how to do things, well the thing that helps us hold our head about the parapit and say look at me i am better than them is a genneral ability to prove we are, like im not afraid to say were my waste is tipped.

for all of the pros and cons the is it waste or not i just cantbe bothered any moor to worry about it 50 quid a year, as nike say

just do it

hate mail on a post card to

arbocop

c/O arbtalk

cheers all

kev

frankly i hate loop holes and get out when all we are talking about is regestering where you dispose of your rubbish,

You just don't get it, do you! :banghead::banghead:

To many of us ITS NOT RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't throw it away, it ALL gets used!!!!!!, fuel, mulch, cattle bedding, compost, etc.

Is it really so difficult to understand???????????:confused1::confused1:

Edited by skyhuck

for all of the pros and cons the is it waste or not i just cantbe bothered any moor to worry about it 50 quid a year, as nike say

Kev.... you are actually chimming (feeling good about yourself) about paying someone £50 per year to tell them where you are taking your arisings..

Why can't filling the form in cost nothing, I would gladly let them know I take all my woodchip and logs to my yard

you know chaps if we added up how much it has cost us in time debating this matter, then it will come to a lot moor than 150 quid,

frankly i hate loop holes and get out when all we are talking about is regestering where you dispose of your rubbish, we all like to bleat on about pikes, and cowboys, moan about fly tipping and berrate the gennera lpopulus that just dont know how to do things, well the thing that helps us hold our head about the parapit and say look at me i am better than them is a genneral ability to prove we are, like im not afraid to say were my waste is tipped.

just do it

hate mail on a post card to

arbocop

c/O arbtalk

cheers all

kev

Nike may have said "Just Do It!" but did you ever see the e-mail's that were forwarded to and fro between customer and marketing manager? It was estimated to be forwarded to between 50-60 million people and cost Nike dearly. Nike were selling $100 trainers to have what you wanted embroided in gold on the side of the trainer as part of their "Freedom of Choice" marketing campaign. The customer wanted "sweatshop" on his $100 trainers and went all the way costing Nike dearly!

It's all about the fight guys. Those who sit in the middle of the road get run over. I digress ..... ops I just lost £40 whilst sitting here moaning ..... hey ho!

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/columnists/thomas-sutcliffe/make-your-mark-on-our-trainers-sure-no-sweat-692804.html

I totally agree that if it's not 'waste' you shouldn't have to pay.

I do a lot of landscaping and have a fair bit of green 'waste'. What with no yard to compost it myself, I take it to the local tip. Yes, I have the dreaded license, but what makes me laugh is, they then compost it all and sell it on, making more money out of everyone's waste. Surely they could give the compost away free to anyone with a license as they've contributed to making it.

And what's more, if most new businesses fail in their first year, why make people buy a license for 3 years?

If we accept every rediculous charge we will end up working just to pay for the right to work.

They want as much of our money as possible minimum 20% income tax fuel tax vat tax your pound in your pocket is worth less than £45p

So when will all of you get your head out the sand when the pound is down to a pennys worth.