Aspen stockists list needs updating?

Rebel_Commando

Hi,

I thought I'd give Aspen a go as it seemed ideal for someone like me who isn't a regular chainsaw user. Thought it would be easier to just put the saw back in the shed and be able to leave it fueled up for a few weeks at a time.

So I went on the Aspen site to find my nearest stockist,which was TFM in Shropshire. I was planning on going to pick some up tomorrow but I called them this afternoon just to check the price and that they had some in stock. The lad I spoke to had no idea what Aspen was! He double checked with another bloke and I overheard him say "oh we thought about getting it but decided not to"

So seems like the stockist list needs updating? Lucky I did call else I would of made a 50+ mile round trip for nothing.

I did see they did deliver direct but couldn't see a delivery cost? I'll have to check it out,thanks :thumbup1:

Newtown is a bit far from me 45/50miles one way. I think i did see a supplier at Llay which is between Wrexham and Chester, which is more doable. I'll have to go back to the stockist list/map and ring around :001_smile:

try phil dunford : Chainsaw Training with Phil Dunford : Welcome to Phil's Chainsaw Training Website

For more information please call Phil or Karen on

01490 460 611

[email protected]

Denbighshire

Wales

he used to sell it ... :thumbup:

gardens for you * quality garden services

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

heath b4 wealth [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpd6-bakRe8]How not to fell a tree, and how not to hit someones fence - YouTube[/ame]

Hi,

I thought I'd give Aspen a go as it seemed ideal for someone like me who isn't a regular chainsaw user. Thought it would be easier to just put the saw back in the shed and be able to leave it fueled up for a few weeks at a time.

So I went on the Aspen site to find my nearest stockist,which was TFM in Shropshire. I was planning on going to pick some up tomorrow but I called them this afternoon just to check the price and that they had some in stock. The lad I spoke to had no idea what Aspen was! He double checked with another bloke and I overheard him say "oh we thought about getting it but decided not to"

So seems like the stockist list needs updating? Lucky I did call else I would of made a 50+ mile round trip for nothing.

Sounds all too familiar, will we ever be able to just grab a can closer to home I wonder :confused1:

Sounds all too familiar, will we ever be able to just grab a can closer to home I wonder :confused1:

Have a word with your favourite dealer, it may be that he would condider being a stockist. If he has any reservations about wether it will sell PM me and I will give you my contact details so that you can get him to give me a call.

I took it on last Autumn mainly to use on winter servicing, did not expect to sell much, maybe a pallet or two a year, but am now halfway through the 7th pallet. There is not a massive profit to be had from it but every little helps.