work vienna (looking for new add. to our team )

damian

hi all ok so im looking again for a new addition to r team the position that is going is groundie 3rd climber i think this would suit a young keen lad maybe with a bit of experience who wants to learn (r it could also be suitable for a guy who just wants to ground) the percentage of climbing groundie work is bout 70% groundie 30% climber i hope this makes sense ul need all those funny cs no. for climbing airial rescue and saws cheers damian looking forward to her from u guys if want to know more about us check out the other post on here :thumbup:

so just a bit about us again we will pay for ur flight (return ) but not excess baggage you will be picked up from the airport taken to ur digs we have a flat with seperate bedrooms internet wood burner you dont pay any bills u start a seven usally home for 4.30 no weekends to work u get paid 14 times a year u get 25 days hols a year and cheap beer and fags what more do u want wages depending on the usual (sorry bout the **** spelling ha ha ) and lack of punctuation :thumbup:

my no. 004 650 22 61 61 0 give me a bell r text and ill call u back cheers damian

Edited by damian
forgot to put my phone no. on ha ha

hi damian

my name is mark bland, im 19 and have a full uk driving licence, i am currently studing a level 3 extended diploma in arboriculture at myerscough collage in england.

I will be finished in a few months, and are currently looking for full time work, i currently have CS 30,31, 38 and the chipper tickey. By the time i finish i will have CS 39, 40, and 41

thanks

my phone number is 07796554552

please dont hesitate to get in touch