Show us ya birds !

David Humphries

4 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Got about 6 - 8 at our local council tip, been there breeding for years, ignorant sods they are! They come and stand in front of your car and put a parade on for all to see but wont bloody move for ya!!! Comical they are! emoji23.png

The one that befriended me used to sit under the tractor just metres away while I was chipping, giving me the beady eye

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, gary112 said:

B2E9AF18-2E7E-4F47-BE2A-D9C0964A76C9.thumb.jpeg.4df27d8291f58ace4f3c6f656e32983f.jpegFunny looking birds under the table tonight 🐇

That my friend is the very rare " rabbit bird " . Keep it under your hat or there will be twitchers all over your plot mate !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stubby said:

That my friend is the very rare " rabbit bird " . Keep it under your hat or there will be twitchers all over your plot mate !

They,ll be the ones twitching in a minute when the .22 pops out the landing window

• Like 2
  • Haha 2