Why dont you post on ARBTALK so much any more ?

eggsarascal

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Steve or one of the mods could post a definitive list of which cliques there are on Arbtalk, and their members?

That way, lads like Butler who aren't in a clique yet could decide which one to join.

I'm the head of the teetotal treework is a serious matter clique. We don't have a lot of fun, but we know some big latin words and lots of breaking strains and safety factors and stuff.

We consider the other cliques to be competitors 'on our patch', and always give them a virtual 'grimace out the truck window'.

You know who you are....

oh that made me giggle:lol:

lets do this how many cliques can we make up on arbtalk? crikey theres so many of us that have our thing, this could go on and on!

Maybe Steve or one of the mods could post a definitive list of which cliques there are on Arbtalk, and their members?

That way, lads like Butler who aren't in a clique yet could decide which one to join.

I'm the head of the teetotal treework is a serious matter clique. We don't have a lot of fun, but we know some big latin words and lots of breaking strains and safety factors and stuff.

We consider the other cliques to be competitors 'on our patch', and always give them a virtual 'grimace out the truck window'.

You know who you are....

love this guy

It might be that the clique you want to join is full. Wikepedia defines a clique of being 2-12 people.

So there maybe waiting lists to join the selected first choice clique, so you may have to take a place on your second choice and upgrade later.

Oh, I nearly forgot, there are'nt any cliques so it does not matter.

I seem to remember getting flamed by a member called wired for smoke who had recently joined. Totally uncalled for ignorant rank came back. I think this was your previous screen name ? . You wont remember it because I simply dont reply to people like that. I think you reap what you sow in life and on here.

I care so very very much about your opinion, I mean I will literally lay awake at night now knowing that I have let you down. Perhaps I can redeem myself in your eyes at a later date, but for now the shame shall live with me as a constant reminder.

Or to put it another way, your opinion means less to me than the hair on my toes.

:lol::lol:ditto

I care so very very much about your opinion, I mean I will literally lay awake at night now knowing that I have let you down. Perhaps I can redeem myself in your eyes at a later date, but for now the shame shall live with me as a constant reminder.

Or to put it another way, your opinion means less to me than the hair on my toes.

Shouldn't this thread be shut down or locked by now? It's getting a little out of hand and doing nobody any good. Lets all stop bickering and concentrate on what brought us all here in the first place.

Threads like this would be the reason I'd stop posting. Not that I post all that much...

Shouldn't this thread be shut down or locked by now? It's getting a little out of hand and doing nobody any good. Lets all stop bickering and concentrate on what brought us all here in the first place.

Threads like this would be the reason I'd stop posting. Not that I post all that much...

Agreed. I hoped it had died a death until somebody fanned the flames again. :001_rolleyes:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!

:lol::lol:

In essence that would be the sensible course of action, but we do see value in members occasionally having the need to get a few things off their collective chests. As long as that is within the spirit & rules of the Forum then there is benefit to all to keep this unlocked. :001_smile: