Simon's Widget - Progress, Feedback, News & Opinions!

WorcsWuss

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea about what insurance you will need but just hurry up and show us will you:001_rolleyes::001_tt2:

I can test it for you as well whatever the heck it is:dontknow:

I am guessing some kind of locking pulley like a mini traxion or whatever they are called... close?

Not getting into that game!

Patience is a fine thing! :lol:

Thanks everyone.

If you haven't yet completed the survey, it will take 5 minutes of your time max and all input is gratefully received.

I'm going to be putting together another one shortly which will look at a slightly different angle...

Thanks in advance!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Klime_Demographics_Survey

All things being equal I will hopefully get a prototype in the next week or so which I can test out for basic function.

However, once I've given it the most basic of tests, I would hope to have a small run made for field testing.

Not sure how far away things are from actually having a production ready widget for testing, but I would like to line up a couple of guys to test the pre-pro's for me.

Criteria for testing are:

• You must be located within easy pop-in distance of me in Tenbury, Ideally within the triangle of Hereford, Worcester & Shrewsbury, so I can come and see you and collect / replace broken ones :blushing:.
  • You need to be carrying out full time arb work, so that it can be used day in day out in a realistic environment, not much use sitting in the van! You'll need to be able to give it a few weeks intensive use at the very least.
  • You will be required to sign a to a non-disclosure agreement.
  • You will need to provide written feedback [how this will be done I'm not sure, may use Survey Monkey site as it's quite versatile and accessible]
  • I have some other things I'm working on at the moment as well so if things work out this may become a regular thing if we all get on!
  • If you do a good job then you will be rewarded with unspecified [as yet] types and quantities of freebies....! Maybe one or two production widgets.... or if I can't sell them, maybe LOADS of production widgets! :thumbup:

So, if anyone would be so kind as to put themselves forward that would be much appreciated. PM me with your details, sort of work you do, what system you climb on, what kit you generally use for rigging and why you would like to do it / what you can offer, and we'll go from there :thumbup1: