Simon's Widget - Progress, Feedback, News & Opinions!

WorcsWuss

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been looking through my survey results, I've added a new option to Question 8, to give everyone who 'doesn't social network' [what's AT then if not a form of it..?!] a box to tick, rather than being a smart arse in the 'other' box...!

Thanks all for your time and effort in supporting this! I will give generously to the Christmas raffle! [assuming it all works of course...!]

• 1 month later...

Very very slow progress at the moment chaps! We've suddenly become VERY busy on 'proper work' so I've been burning the whole candle all in one go, haven't had a spare second to focus on this properly. I think the same has happened at the engineer doing the prototyping, not heard anything for a while, must kick this on, deadline is approaching! Have also got a couple of other things on the drawing board as well....

Keep watching!

• 7 months later...

Dude! I'm a shower of sh**..... It's sitting on the backburner at the moment, I need to find a few hours to get across to the firm doing the prototype to see whether they've made any progress..... Time is the one thing I'd buy at the moment if I could!

It's still there though....!

ha, its all good bro. i was just thinking about it and couldnt remember if you were still beavering away on it or not..

Not as much as I should be...:001_rolleyes: I'm still carrying my notebook around everywhere with me, but I'm very much stuck at the moment...:blushing: