It's 2 minutes and 4 seconds you will never get back.

Frank

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't work on my ipad :thumbdown:

Sorry mate. For those who are desperate to view the awesomeness, I am afraid that YouTube seem to be disputing some sort of copywrite issue and won't let it go mobile. Not sure why at the moment.

I advise you pull out all the stops and find your way to a PC or laptop and crack on.

Meanwhile I will do my best. I can imagine how you all want to share this video with your buddies during the day on your mobile devices. :thumbup::lol:

I have had to change the music to enable mobile viewing, which has ssentially ruined the full edit. Anyway, watch it on your ipad / ipod / iphone etc now and realise it wasnt really worth my while doing it. haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnFKXUvL5pA&context=C3e22b97ADOEgsToPDskIQzRXa_Jei6x-WwOBrrlqv]2012 Tree surgery and forestry promo. GoPro Hero HD - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry mate. For those who are desperate to view the awesomeness, I am afraid that YouTube seem to be disputing some sort of copywrite issue and won't let it go mobile. Not sure why at the moment.

I advise you pull out all the stops and find your way to a PC or laptop and crack on.

Meanwhile I will do my best. I can imagine how you all want to share this video with your buddies during the day on your mobile devices. :thumbup::lol:

Sorry didn't know I had a pc, thought it was a giant paper weight. Lol

I want to start climbing now. Anyone know prices for tickets etc, looking in Kent.