what harness are you using

WoodED

how do u get on wid it?

Had mine about 18months now and loved it from day1!

Really comfy,the rigid leg loop are really supportive but still a good range of movement, love the fixed side d's as well (there always where i left em).

It's taken loads of abuse and still looks like new.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just curious to see who was using what.

if u click other please say what you are using

Petzl Sequoia, just spent a week in one and until now was not convinced just by looks alone, but they are the dogs danglies, had to give it back today but its the next on the shopping list.

Petzl Sequoia.

I've used a Komet Butterfly for the last 5 years, but I got sick of having permanent bruising ontop of my hip bones. Having used the Sequoia I now realise how much the old butterfly was restricting my movement, and that an armchair is not a requirement to sit comfortably in a harness.

The lads wont try my Sequoia, because they know they will be consumed by jealousy as I refuse to buy them new harnesses until their current butterflys run out of time. Mwah ha ha! (but then they dont seem to suffer with the hip bruising, so it isn't really torturous for them... I'm not disappointed by that, honestly!) :)

• 3 weeks later...

started with a willans but wanted a sliding d so changed to a cresto tree flex, great harness when spiking but hanging on a rope was a real ball breaker, just had new cresto sky belt with double sliding d and seat (amazing harness first trip out today, really comfortable, like sitting a kids swing).

No mention of the .... ahem ... cough... weaver.

My first saddle was a weaver, 8 pounds of leather. I bet the thing will never wear out. I got somthing else 'cause I lost so much weight climbing I couldn't make the saddle tight enough. I added shoulder straps when I almost slid out of it one day. Then I got a petzl sequoia. I hardly notice it's there.