Review of chainsawbars.co.uk

TerryTibbs

3 hours ago, Justme said:

Odd, i am using chrome

I'm using chrome and displaying OK for me on phone and tablet?

Long shot but you're not far from me, do you do or do you know of anyone running a C&G or Lantra level 2 tractor driving course + assessment at the moment? I can't find anything in North wales for love nor money!

9 hours ago, Darkslider said:

I'm using chrome and displaying OK for me on phone and tablet?

Long shot but you're not far from me, do you do or do you know of anyone running a C&G or Lantra level 2 tractor driving course + assessment at the moment? I can't find anything in North wales for love nor money!

Tractor driving is an area I have not gone into as the local college tends to cover it. Most contact courses especially driving ones have stopped for this lockdown

57 minutes ago, Stere said:

I did a hegde laying course at Glynllifon

They do chainsaw courses & probably tractor driving  there?

Also they have a big  posh saw mill that didn't seem to get used much.

They've put a stop to all the short courses until current restrictions end, they do do tractor driving but I'm looking at April at the earliest so trying to find something sooner. Cheers though 

• 7 months later...

Hi Rob,  @Rob D
 Didn't know where else to put this.

Recently I have had cause to use your Whatsapp service and to use the regular email contact systems.

On both occasions (you, I believe) responded extremely promptly and were extremely helpful.

I was dissuaded form converting my GB 3/8 to.325   Thanks for this ... and was separately directed to correct Stihl Nose Sprocket, despite my local dealer not being able to even give me a hint at the right one.

Thank you once again and I hope you continue to do well, as your customer service (to even the silly old farts like me) is absolutely TIPTOP!

Cheers

Bob

• Like 7

On 26/01/2021 at 19:10, Justme said:

Rob, Your 404 chain page needs work.

Cant read what they are.

1839085082_404chain.thumb.PNG.14c9da3b934a90f90f7eb6dd5ea88a7a.PNG

Yep I get this time to time - if you refresh the page again it lines it all up correctly. Lot of info on the page to display so sometimes it doesn't load in properly.

16 hours ago, Bob_z_l said:

Hi Rob,  @Rob D
 Didn't know where else to put this.

Recently I have had cause to use your Whatsapp service and to use the regular email contact systems.

On both occasions (you, I believe) responded extremely promptly and were extremely helpful.

I was dissuaded form converting my GB 3/8 to.325   Thanks for this ... and was separately directed to correct Stihl Nose Sprocket, despite my local dealer not being able to even give me a hint at the right one.

Thank you once again and I hope you continue to do well, as your customer service (to even the silly old farts like me) is absolutely TIPTOP!

Cheers

Bob

Thanks Bob and I'm not far away from being a silly old fart myself these days - in fact maybe I'm already there 😅

• Haha 1