Review of chainsawbars.co.uk

TerryTibbs

Thanks all and appreciate the support - I think that for some folks out there it doesn't seem to work out well ordering online for whatever reasons and it is best to stick with the local dealer. Or alternate between the two as there are pros and cons with both..

We put in a new stock system 6 months ago - it's still not perfect but getting better so most of the time if it says it's there - it is there and if it's not we'll always try and offer an alternative. I'll do a separate thread on how this works as unless you are into e-commerce it's very very boring.

Arbtalk has been one of the largest and best ingredients in helping put us where we are today and that's down to Steve Bullman and you lot and I probably don't say it much but a heartfelt thanks for choosing us to spend your [I know from experience] hard earned ££ with us.

• Like 15

I’ve come to the conclusion it’s impossible to please everyone Rob. There will always be some who are left disappointed or annoyed, and some times it’s justified, most times it’s not and is due to a breakdown in communications somewhere along the line. Unfortunately in this digital age everyone had a platform/soapbox on which they can vent their issues. Because everyone is entitled to other people’s opinion! 

The service I’ve had from you and the clan had been top notch. You even helped me out when I clearly had my brain plugged in backwards and I thought my bar had its oil holes on the wrong place! 😆

Keep up the good work, I’m sure your skin is thick enough to weather the rough times that pop up occasionally.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, IronMike said:

I’ve come to the conclusion it’s impossible to please everyone Rob. There will always be some who are left disappointed or annoyed, and some times it’s justified, most times it’s not and is due to a breakdown in communications somewhere along the line. Unfortunately in this digital age everyone had a platform/soapbox on which they can vent their issues. Because everyone is entitled to other people’s opinion! 

The service I’ve had from you and the clan had been top notch. You even helped me out when I clearly had my brain plugged in backwards and I thought my bar had its oil holes on the wrong place! 😆

Keep up the good work, I’m sure your skin is thick enough to weather the rough times that pop up occasionally.

Cheers Mike - yep it's a balancing act - too thick a skin brings on a sense of self righteousness which is a path to arrogance. Too thin a skin and you feel hurt and upset and it effects your life more than it should. Trick is to try and walk a line between them which is harder to do than it seems 😏

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I'm another one impressed with the service, the website and stock system is slick and easy to navigate, help and tech questions promptly answered via chat and the small order (~£100) i placed after the next day cut off still got delivered today, barely 24 hours later. Can't see me using anywhere else now, cheers Rob 👍

• Like 1