RIKO Farmi Mastersplit wp36

farmer_ben

Ben, bought one off Riko back in august. Great bit of kit. I opted for the road towable version with petrol engine and PTO. It's got the log lift which in all honesty I thought was a gimmick but it's grate when it comes to big timber. Being able to move the convayor from side to side is great. It's easy to shift around buy one person and is operated one handed. I've got some video I'll try and post.

The other great thing is that you can use to split logs in without any blade or chain running. We regularly drop rings in to split.

Edited by timberbear

• 3 months later...

I bought a WP36 nine months ago. Have only done about 50-60 tonne so far and up until today it has worked very well. Today however the splitting ram bed bent and won't slide back and forth anymore. Has anybody else had this problem? I think it was the the bar that you attach to the bed for the log lift that did it as sometimes it catches the bed as it returns after splitting and the whole bed of the machine lifts. I'm a bit peeved as I've found it very easy and safe to use and not had any problems until today. Riko are going to get back to me with a price for a new part shortly.